Monday, August 22, 2016

How can I Virtually Assist you? (Helping YOU shine!)

As I am a stay-at-home mom and a Pastor's wife, flexibility is the #1 thing needed in my family. You know where you are running late because you have a school function (say a concert where you have to bring a food item...), followed by a church function (because everyone will be there anyway...).

Barring those crazy times, I have free time where I love to assist people in tasks that they need to be completed.  In the past I have assisted a Medical Rep with his contact list, emails, booking venues and trucks.  I also managed his databases and created documents to keep track of supplies and inventory. (Did I mention that I LOVE Dropbox?) This was fun work for me!! I may have found a niche where I can help others and still be at home.

Here is a list of things I can do (but not limited to things I can learn...):
Create documents
Create spreadsheets
Create PDF's
Data mine and scrape from the internet info you are looking for
Organize your dropbox
create newsletters (I love doing the layouts!)
Charts and visuals
Power points for presentations and sermons
Clean out iCloud and take care of duplicates
Helping manage your Social Media outlets
And more that I can't think of right now...

Let me help you and make you shine like the star you are!

Please see resume here.

No comments:

Post a Comment